Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Christmas game for advanced students    

Christmas game for advanced students

Emy Lee
Canada

Christmas game for advanced students

Hi everyone!!

I�m looking for fun game to play with advanced adult learners during a Christmas party we are going to hold on Tuesday. I�m out of ideas... Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!!

6 Dec 2008      

Zora
Canada

Hey there Emy Lee...

I think a "Taboo" type game - you know where they need to describe the word or place on the card without using certains words that are considered "taboo"... or even twenty questions could be quite fun especially if they are in groups... I�d even venture to say pictionary or charades could also be fun depending on how out-going your adults are.

7 Dec 2008     

campbelldavidson
Japan

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=150380#thetop

This is really great and my students loved it. They have to decide who is naughty and nice (you can change the names to you or other teachers) Then they have to draw the present each person deserves....

Really good!!! Try it.....

Campbell

18 Dec 2008