Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > i cant see lady bird arround?????    

i cant see lady bird arround?????

khaled696
Palestine

i cant see lady bird arround?????

i cant see lady bird arround could any one tell me about her and where is she?

4 Dec 2010      

almaz
United Kingdom

Your concern is touching, but we had a thread along these very lines a few days ago: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=24712

4 Dec 2010     

khaled696
Palestine

sorry almaz but seems i was the one who was away from this site lately so i missed her thats it

4 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Well....life is not fair! I know some members who disappeared for a quite long time and....nobody has opened a topic to ask why are they missing. How come? And yet, there are several posts asking for Silke! Ying Yang

PS: I know half the answer here! 

4 Dec 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

What about Lana, from Ireland ? She used to be an active member here, do you know anything about her?

4 Dec 2010     

mariannina
Italy

No, I don �t know anything about Lana. I wrote private messages to her but I didn �t receive any answer. Cry

4 Dec 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Same here. She �s a nice, helpful person. Hope she �s just having too much work ...

4 Dec 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Sorry Khaled, but I remember you posting the same day as the thread given above. I noticed that you signed off as Khaled69, which - quite coincidentally, of course - was the username of the same person who had quite a few nasty run-ins with Ladybird (as she then was). But it really is lovely that you �ve stepped in to heal the breach caused by your almost-namesake. Kudos, Khaled!

4 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I think I was way too subtlile. 

4 Dec 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Yeah, about as subtlile as a ball-peen hammirer! Smile

4 Dec 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Kahled

Many of us remember how you treated her

Many of us remember how you tried to deceive us when you came back under a new name of Lovely Moslima (or something like that), even referring to the events between your former account name and her

Many of us remember how you reacted when you guise was uncovered.

Many of us will now assume that your intentions are not related to good will

Cheers

Jayho

5 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >