Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A question for older members))    

A question for older members))

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

A question for older members))

Hello to all living on this wonderful site!!I am very happy to be here with you - in the family of the most creative teachers in the world!!!! I�ve got a question for you. Today I woke up and switched on my PC. I�ve got 55 points now, so, as I understood, I am a premium user. I saw this message above the new WSs:

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 0 free downloads left.

I tried to DL some of the new WSs, but I saw that I m spending points. Tell me please when I will be able to get 30 of the new WSs for free? Maybe when I see that I�ve got 30 free DL? Or maybe I should wait untill they appear ( I mean my 30 free DL). I am so eager to DL and use some of ur WSs that maybe I am tooo fast)). Waiting for your replies.

7 Dec 2008      

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

Aha and one more please))Will I be able to DL for free ALL new WSs or only those that are appearing on my front page? Thank you! truly yours

7 Dec 2008     

donapeter
Romania

I think your points will be available only tomorrow. And, yes, for free are only the recent contributions , you select SHOW ALL and these are the ones you can dw for free.( 30 ws). If you need to take ws from other days, you;ll be taken a point for each of it.
Best regards,
D

7 Dec 2008     

monikutzaa
Romania

Hello, Victoria!

Yes you are a premium user, but only after 1 more day you will start to receive the 30 dl for free every day. You can dl any of the new worksheets (on the download this worksheet link you will have in brackets: as a premium user you can download this worksheet for free), but only 30 times. Good luck! Wink

Monica

7 Dec 2008     

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

Thank you for all your kind attention! A nice day to you all!!!

7 Dec 2008