Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > My very first online exercise    

My very first online exercise

rosesunrise65
Bulgaria

My very first online exercise

Hey, I �m a new here and that is my first one. Would you check and say if it is worth? I �d like to know your professional  opinion. :) THANKS!

Rose

7 Dec 2010      

magneto
Greece

Hi!
I �ve just tried it and it �s very nice - very complete, to be more precise. Great work! Keep it up!Thumbs Up

P.S.: I can�t rate it or leave a comment yet, as it needs to be approved and will probably be in tomorrow�s contributions, but I�ll be sure to do so tomorrow!

7 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

That�s great but please, please...we are not allowed to advertise our work on the forum.Wink

7 Dec 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Very good for your first try. The only thing I �d change would be the background colour. I �d go for a light pastel background (soft yellow, pale green or blue) which is easier on the eye than stark white.

7 Dec 2010     

rosesunrise65
Bulgaria

He, he you are so kind to me!
Thanks, MJ_Misa! :) I �ll never ask again not to advertising my job. Just I �m here for the first time and want to learn fast! I need it for my work with kids.So, nice to know the rules ;)

Thanks, PhilipR, for the piece of advice. I �ll do it editing. I used white cuz of cliparts (their background is white and for better matching with the background of the exercise.) Using my gifs will allow more choices, I know. But it wasn �t time to look for...so ...I �ll do later!

Thanks,
magneto! :)))

8 Dec 2010