Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENFRIENDS    

PENFRIENDS

loic
France

PENFRIENDS

Hi lOOKING FOR PENFRIENDS FOR ONE OF MY CLASS (26 PUPILS)

Thanks for your help . Any country welcome.

8 Dec 2010      

Kakunia44
Poland

What age of pupils are you interested in?

8 Dec 2010     

roneydirt
United States

Question what site are you using?  There was a teacher site you can do that on but when my computer was stolen lost that information.  The students can sign up under the class and the teacher can sign in to check to make sure there is no problems.  Interestingly I found it at a TEFL conference I was kicked out of because the lead speaker was talking about how to teach Chinese based on one student he had his intern teach and she lived in Australia for 5 years before moving to England. I commented on that; shame on me.  They, the leadership, had bad mouth this individual and only gave him a few minutes to share.  I hope someone here knows that site and is able to share it with you.  I would like to use it too.

8 Dec 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You could look through the old forum posts here May be you will find what you �re looking for.
SophiaSmile

8 Dec 2010     

conqueror_mko
Turkey

ı may need you frıend ın a few days

8 Dec 2010     

bhau
India

can you tell me which age group you are looking for as i am also intending to teach my student about it and would be happy if we can exchange the information and try to expand the horizons of our students
thnk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

8 Dec 2010     

soniaimfernandes
Portugal

Hi!

Contact me: [email protected]

14 Jan 2011