Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > No uploads available for powerpoint in the St Patricks day category    

No uploads available for powerpoint in the St Patricks day category

nephelie
France

No uploads available for powerpoint in the St Patricks day category

I wanted to make you know that it �s actually impossible to upload any powerpoints in the ST patrick �s day category. I �ve been trying since March, ans i �ve done my ppt 3 times. I was actually able to upload the ppt, but each time it came to fill in the info about it and sent it there was a message about an SQL error. I finally took my time to understand this message today, and understood that it �s actually the category that �s got a problem. I tried to upload my ppt in United Kingdom and it was succesful! So, there �s an error in this ppt St Patrick �s Day category

9 Dec 2010      

Pinky Makus
Canada

Hi there!

I think I had a similar problem once, but I was trying to send in a worksheet not a powerpoint.  The problem was simply the apostrophe if I remember correctly. 

Victor fixed the problem for me.  Make sure you send him a private message about it.

Pinky

9 Dec 2010