Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Documents or Printables in Windows2010 uploading(How)    

Documents or Printables in Windows2010 uploading(How)

jubillee
Egypt

Documents or Printables in Windows2010 uploading(How)

I am a new user and I would like to ask anyone about uploading my worksheets. It seems that my sheets aren �t being accepted , although it says, the file is being uploaded. The first time I did it, it took ages. :) but it isn �t uploading. I tried again, but then it failed. So pls. if anyone help me. My worksheets are in windows 2010. Thanks in advance.

18 Dec 2010      

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Hello, Jubillee,� �

read this extract from the rules and instructions:�

Printables must be under 500KB. They must be .doc files.

If you are using Word 2007, take into account that your documents will be saved as .docx by default. This format is not accepted here, since not everybody can use it. Therefore you have to choose "save as word 97-2003 document", in the "save as" options.

Hope it �ll help. Have a nice day, Mish

18 Dec 2010     

jubillee
Egypt

Thanks Mish.cz for a prompt help and answer. I will try. I felt so helpless,lol. I �ve been taking the turorial video for exercises online too. :) I hope u have a nice day. Tnx again.

18 Dec 2010