Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > downloading tubes.    

downloading tubes.

Nizarsouth
Tunisia

downloading tubes.

Hi! please colleagues i need help. I wanted to download some videos for my pupils using a Tube catcher but in vain. there �s always a message that says there � an error.
What can I do? is there any other way? Thanks for your help.

19 Dec 2010      

gloriawpai
Brazil

Try vdownloader

20 Dec 2010     

stacksy
Korea, South

Try �Moyea � just google it, it has a free version which is really good. Just download and install it then for videos from Youtube you have to click on �new download � (it is the second icon on the left at the top in Moyea and will say �new � when you hover your mouse pointer over it). Then copy and paste the URL from Youtube into the first box. It �s really easy, hope it works for you. Smile

20 Dec 2010     

Errie
Japan

Maybe you could also try some of these as well

http://www.clipconverter.cc/ ( I always use this one)

Hope it helps.

20 Dec 2010     

majess
Spain

That is probably because you have an old version of the Atube Catcher. Try to download the newest one and it will work! ;)
http://atube-catcher.softonic.com/

Hope it helps.

20 Dec 2010     

agnesk75
France

You can also try this website: www.keepvid.com
It �s very easy to use, you don �t have to download any software on your computer and it enables you to get videos from metacafe.com, youtube and dailymotion! It workds really well!!! Have a nice day!

20 Dec 2010