Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Christmas Activities?    

Christmas Activities?

Vanara
Cambodia

Christmas Activities?

Hi, every one

Christmas is coming soon and I wanna make something to make my students happy but now I can �t think of any activities or what kind of party to make my students feel happy. Some of my colleagues suggest that  they will ask their Ss to bring their own gifts and exchange each other. Another suggests that he/she will ask their Ss to bring their cakes, candies, juice or Coke to the class and eat and drink together. What �s your idea? Do you have any other organizations?
Thanks in advance for your sharing!

Happy Marry Christmas

21 Dec 2010      

edrodmedina
United States

Christmas is a time of sharing so having the students bring treats to share w/others is a good idea. You make a list of possible things they can bring. Have a sign up sheet though or everyone will bring paper plates or napkins. It is a little late to have students go out and buy a gift for someone else. Some might not have have the time or money to do that at this point and someone is always disappointed by what they recceive. What age group are we dealing w/here?

21 Dec 2010