Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > The art of using the eslp search function    

The art of using the eslp search function

blunderbuster
Germany

The art of using the eslp search function

Hello,

Only recently I discovered that my recent London worksheets only appear if somebody clicks on the category "London" and not if somebody uses the search function and types "London." Only after changing their category from UK to London, they turn up.

On the other hand, if I type "present perfect continuous" I get lots of ws that have nothing to do with the subject. Do you know if I am doing something wrong when searching for items here? Are there tricks I don �t know about? Tricks like on ebay?

Kind regards

21 Dec 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Hi Regina,

It depends on what tags you apply to your worksheet.
When you write the information about your worksheet, there is a box "Other content". That �s where you should type every topic and theme that refers to your ws, e.g. London - UK, United Kingdom, England, capital, Europe, cities, etc.

Cheers!

21 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Ooooooh, I see, that �s probably it. Thanks, baiba. ;o)

21 Dec 2010