Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > excercise    

excercise

hanif muhammad
Pakistan

excercise

29 Dec 2010      

libertybelle
United States

I �ve noticed that people who write cryptic message - like the the one above, often have no points and are just writing nonsense on the board.

29 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

...or maybe just trying ???
& not knowing how to delete - obviously.
Welcome, Hanif!

29 Dec 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

That �s the advice my doctor gave me. Excersie and lose (did I get it right Liberty??) 30 lbs.

29 Dec 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Perhaps it �s a word formation task??? Hmm, I �d go with exercise - it �s quite an interesting word and requires further grammatical explanations on the difference in spelling between noun and verb... what else can you make from the word exercise?

29 Dec 2010     

mariannina
Italy

29 Dec 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Aaaaaaaah, Mariannina, thanks for clarifying things! I guess the title was just some friendly advice on how to lose the extra holiday weight!!! Now I get it! ClapOK!

29 Dec 2010     

mariannina
Italy

29 Dec 2010     

kodora
Greece

Be careful,though!Don �t overdo it!!!

29 Dec 2010     

swissprof
Switzerland

I try to exercise but it �s hard !

29 Dec 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

Today was my first day at the gym. When you work for the Kommun (council) you get heavily discounted monthly rates... so I thought I should give it a go.

My first mistake was hopping on a treadmill that I think was for running. It started then went great guns so that I nearly went flying off. I tried the down button but it wouldn �t go down, just kept increasing in speed. Everything was written in Swedish and I wasn�t quite sure of the instructions....

While flailing around I managed to get myself off the machine and head for another one :-)

To say that I felt like dying after my workout is an understatement and really quite indicative of why I need to go hahahaha

Hopefully in a few months I shall start to reap the benefits!

29 Dec 2010