Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Have you begun teaching the simple past in the 7 grades ?    

Have you begun teaching the simple past in the 7 grades ?

epit
Turkey

Have you begun teaching the simple past in the 7 grades ?

Hey, Turkish friends which unit or topic are you on  in the 7 th grades .I couldn �t  begin the Fashion topic .Which topic are you teaching  this week .Hugs again

2 Jan 2011      

inciska
Turkey

Will teach "different from" and "same as" this week. We started English lessons one month late. I �m in Sirnak, you figure it out... Spring 7 is one of the worst English textbooks I �ve ever seen!! Sooo boring and unappealing (and useless for students here as they havent got much background knowledge of English)

2 Jan 2011     

Turkey

i finished unit 11 (could). i am going to complete unit 12 (used to) and to finish with this semester. i am not planning to start superlatives right after past tense. i might do revision of previous units.  

2 Jan 2011