Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > summer courses for young students    

summer courses for young students

-eva
Spain

summer courses for young students

Dear colleagues,
It may be a bit too early but I �m already thinking about next summer courses and would like to ask you all whether you know of a good organization, school... that offers good summer courses either in UK or in Ireland. The student ages would be around 12-13. Thanks very much in advance and very good wishes for the new year.

3 Jan 2011      

joseant8a
Spain

I know of this organization. www.interway.es They have been on the market for more than 30 years and they are very experience. I used to work with them a few years back and they are pretty well organized.

3 Jan 2011     

savetheplanet
Spain

I know this organisation: http://idiomas.manyanet.org/. My students usually go with them and come back very satisfied. They also have English courses in Spain for students round Spain or from abroad.

3 Jan 2011     

letizia
Italy

I know two good organizations one is in Ireland they have an internet site search for Emerald cultural institute (E.C.I), I �ve been there several times with my students, they have schools available mainly in Dublin, the other is in Purley(London) it �s quite a small school, but they work well. I �ve been there the last two summers and my sts were satisfied, good teachers, well organized after school activities. if you need more informations I �ll send you their internet site

3 Jan 2011     

arkel
Ireland

The best thing you can do is contact the school you choose directly as you cut out the middleman and this makes it cheaper

3 Jan 2011