Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My previous post remained unanswered so I īm sending it again: I need help with Shakespeare īs plays HAMLET & JULIUS CAESAR    

My previous post remained unanswered so I īm sending it again: I need help with Shakespeare īs plays HAMLET & JULIUS CAESAR

roalmeida
Uruguay

My previous post remained unanswered so I īm sending it again: I need help with Shakespeare īs plays HAMLET & JULIUS CAESAR

Hello everyone!

I īm starting to write a paper in which I have to compare  īHamlet � and īBrutus � as tragic heroes. I need as many links to relevant reading material as possible so I īll be so glad if anyone can help me. Thanks in advance
Rosario

3 Jan 2011      

flaviatl
Argentina

Have you tried Cliff notes? Click here.

There īs a site called absolute Shakespeare that might be helpful. Here īs the link.

3 Jan 2011     

roalmeida
Uruguay

Dear flaviatl
Thanks so much for your help!

3 Jan 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Hi Roal,
I have sent you a PM as I have                                                                                     

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Ebook in pdf I could send this to your email account?

redbull gives you wings you knowWink.

4 Jan 2011     

roalmeida
Uruguay

Thank you, Redbull! You are very kind!

4 Jan 2011     

PetraV
Czech Republic

Hello Rosario,
have you checked the sparknotes.com? There is a special section for Shakespeare only. I believe, youīll find there some useful information, ... I ever did! :) Good luck! 

5 Jan 2011