Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > THE BFG by Roald Dahl    

THE BFG by Roald Dahl

Jessisun
Argentina

THE BFG by Roald Dahl

I need some help!!!! I have a student who has to read "The BFG" (the big friendly giant) by Roald Dahl. We have been searching for the book in many bookstores but is not available.We want to download it in PDF format or any other easy printable format for free but we can �t find any page with the whole text. Can anyone tell me if you know a page where I can download it for free or read it on line? or can it be found in audio to download??? Please, if you have any idea, I �d be very grateful!!! Warm regards,
                          Yanina

16 Jan 2011      

flaviatl
Argentina

You can download the audio of this book here.

16 Jan 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

hi,
if it was available on the internet in pdf for free, it would be an illegal copy since this book is still copyrighted... don �t you have something like amazon in Argentina? because it would be very easy to order it online with amazon... and then you would buy it legally... otherwise you might find a website where you can download the pdf version, but it won�t be free either...
have a nice day!

16 Jan 2011