Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > God is good    

God is good

Sexybomber
United States

God is good

God is good

16 Jan 2011      

melahel7
Canada

Poor sentence structure makes this text unreadable.

16 Jan 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

And what would you be willing to pay for this service? I am sure you do not expect it free of charge, sexybomber? Even if some things in life are free, some people say the best things are, you shouldn �t take everything for granted. I strongly suggest an adjustment of your attitude. 

16 Jan 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Maybe it �s just me, but I detect a certain similarity between this poster and the character who used to be known as el_profe55/elprofe55/Neferti etc. Actually, his laughable attempt at a sweary colloquialism yesterday was nearly identical to one of the prof �s as far as I remember. 

Before anyone points out that this person �s flag is China, can I just stress that, apart from the fact that anyone can adopt any flag they like, I �m talking about the type: a blind arrogance and a presumption that he is infinitely more intelligent than everyone else here. 

As was the case with �el profe �, future posts no doubt will start to display a transparently false humility and a �sincere � attempt to follow the rules - while ignoring them of course.

16 Jan 2011