Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > My own ppt..    

My own ppt..

Sashakhan
Pakistan

My own ppt..

I am sorry every body,By mistake I clicked on sent with out completing my message.My problem is that I want suggestion from my seniors on ESL printables, that I have prepared a ppt.based on classroom management and for that I have taken the material from a website.Can I send it in ESL printables,as I have mentioned the links in my ppt.already with some extra activities,It is completely designed by me and I have presented it in front of my colleagues and they all really got benefitted by my ideas. Sorry for the mistake.

With lots of love and respect.

waiting for your reply.

Sasha Khan

17 Jan 2011      

peterfernandes238
United States

Can I upload it in ESL printables,as I have mentioned the links in my ppt.
=========
Peter

17 Jan 2011     

dennismychina
China

I would say that as long as you have added substantial additional material to the original or if you have changed the original significantly, there shouldn�t be a problem. But of cause that is my opinion, the moderators might see it differently.

Goodluck.

17 Jan 2011