Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Which textbook would you choose? To French colleagues.    

Which textbook would you choose? To French colleagues.

i_love_english
France

Which textbook would you choose? To French colleagues.

Hello,
I think we �ll change the textbook we have for the 5e next year (Now, Spring) and I �d like to hear your suggestions about the different books on offer. Our school is in the sprawl of Paris. The general level is not great but our students are generally quite happy to participate in class.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for yor help!
Stephanie

21 Jan 2011      

Mariethe House
France

"Enjoy"is very good ! Very imaginative, creative and actional which will save you from scratching your head when preparing your lessons. It is done for you!Smile

21 Jan 2011     

i_love_english
France

Thanks, Mariethe!

21 Jan 2011     

Aurore
France

I have "New Live" but my colleague is testing "Enjoy" this year and he thinks it �s great.

21 Jan 2011     

bucky2406
France

Hello...

For sure... don �t take "round the corner".. I �m using it for my students in year 7 and 8... in a school where the general level is quite low!!!!
It introduces many grammar points in one lesson and I find it a bit too ambitious for my students... 
Hope this will be useful....

St�phanie

22 Jan 2011     

amyi
France

I work in a ZEP and I use Enjoy.  It took me a while to get used to the approach, but I like it a lot now.

22 Jan 2011     

sldp
France

Enjoy is great !  A new version should be out for the 6�me next spring.

22 Jan 2011