Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Increase Powerpoint size    

Increase Powerpoint size

maulina
India

Increase Powerpoint size

Hi,

I enjoy preparing powerpoints for my day to day classroom teaching. But unfortunately I am restricted in posting my powerpoints that can be helpful to more of you as the size is restricted to only 500Kb. Hence, I cannot post my entire presentations. It would be nice if the size could be increased to enable me to post my complete presentations as originally prepared.

Thanx.

Maulina

9 Dec 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Smile Good morning to you Maulina and to all the teachers in this site! When a worksheet is too heavy we usually divide it into 2, 3....  and upload them writting (1/2, 1/3.....). Maybe you could do that with your powerpoints and share ithem with us in the original form. A nice day to you all!

9 Dec 2008     

profeglori
Spain

Hi Maulina:
A good thing without having to change the maximum size allowed could be to have the possibility of using PowerPoint 2007 extension, that�s to say .pptx. The size is considerably smaller if we could upload using this extension. So, please webmaster, is there any change we can do it?
regards to all,
Gloria

22 Dec 2008