Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > spring celebration    

spring celebration

nemomen
Romania

spring celebration

hi, everyone! i �m planning a spring/equinox celebration and i was wondering if any of you have come across some cute poems on this subject and would like to share a link or something like that....
thank you for sparing the time
ps: you �re all invited:)

24 Jan 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

Thanks for the invitation... it would perhaps point us the right direction if you gave a bit more details about the age and level knowledge of your groups... Btw, Frank (franknbea) posted one of his poems about spring in the cafe yesterday, so perhaps you could pm him about it.
You can also check out these:

Edit: If your sts are small, you could also do a play with them with some spring story - spring animals in the forest, etc. or have them recite some cute rhymes about baby animals and spring flowers, which are easily googlable...

24 Jan 2011     

kiaras
Mexico

A PYRAMID IN CHICHEN-ITZ�, MEXICO, CALLED " THE CASTLE" HAS JUST BEEN VOTED FOR AS ONE OF THE SEVEN NEW WONDERS OF THE WORLD, AND IT�S A REAL WONDER IN THE SPRING EQUINOX, BECAUSE, DUE TO THE SUN BEAMS, A SNAKE BODY IS OUTLINED ON ONE OF THE PYRAMID�S SIDE AND AT THE BOTTOM THERE IS A SNAKE HEAD, WHICH REPRESENTS THE MAYA�S GOD, QUETZALC�ATL, " THE FEATHERED SNAKE". YOU CAN SEE AND ENJOY THIS BEAUTY IN YOUTUBE UNDER THE NAME OF EQUINOCCIO DE CHICHEN-ITZ�  OR CHICHEN-ITZ� EQUINOX. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS LEARN MORE ABOUT IT AND ENJOY IT. MARY

25 Jan 2011     

nemomen
Romania

thank you so much

27 Jan 2011