Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points    

MAD_27858
United States

I uploaded a worksheet last week, I believe thursday and still have not received any points for this handout?   Isn �t it to take only 2 days until points are posted?  Is there any way to contact an administrator for the site?  ThanksEmbarrassed

25 Jan 2011      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I�m afraid it�s because nobody has downloaded your ws. 

25 Jan 2011     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Melissa,�

as far as I can see, the total of your points equals the number of downloads, so everything seems to be ok to me.�

25 Jan 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Mish is right you have 31 points and so you can download 31 old printables.
As a premium member you can download free 30 recent printables daily. That�s a lot :-)
If you need more points for downloading the "old" printables, try to upload several pages in one file, first pages colourful + cliparts followed by plain bw version or try some of the TEMPLATES.
   Tutorials    Templates 
Read the free tutorials and use some of the free templates. It may catch attention...

Please don �t be sad if your ws is overlooked, there are 300 new worksheets every day, so it may be "lost" in the crowd...
If your ws is not downloaded, you may delete it, redesign it and upload it  again.
Be careful whenever you delete a ws you will lose the points that the deleted ws had.

Good luck!

25 Jan 2011