Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Kids vs. children    

Kids vs. children

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

It �s amazing  - just a simple change of a flag and place of living makes people WANT to REALLY see you lol LOL

25 Jan 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

You guys are really funny, LOL
I thought about changing my flag as well but then I �ve lived in so many places that I would need a whole parade of Olympic athletes to carry mineLOL

25 Jan 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

I proudly announce that I have also become the No. 1 member - - of Turkmenistan.
I thought there were no teachers from that country in ESL, but there are actually several pages of them.
Their names sound much more attractive than mine, but very few of them actually have points. Will look up now where this country is.
Dorothea

25 Jan 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Wow so many interesting countries!
It is a pity I cannot visit you. I am scared of flying!

25 Jan 2011     

Mariethe House
France

I have decided to try Wallis and futuna: The King chief just asked me to marry him! Leaving husband and kids( mikaela:Wink )behind to take up this opportunity! WOn �t be far from you Mikaela!
What fun! Thanks dorothea!
Baiba: I think the name Burkina faso suits you really well!

25 Jan 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

Please, invite us to the wedding ceremonies that will certainly be lavish and last for days ... 

25 Jan 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Oh well, if you can �t beat them....
I �ve always liked the little flag of Bhutan so now I am Bhutanese.... hmmm, not sure if that �s what they �re called???

25 Jan 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Apparently, the �child � sense of kid goes as far back as 1599 (OED). It was considered �low slang � then but has been used informally for so long now that no one - apart from some anally-retentive English teachers - really worries too much about it.

By the way, Victor, what about separate Scottish/Welsh/English/NI flags?

25 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Well, sounds better than Bhutanians- anyway! Approve Hope you people will invite me : So many wonderful places!! He! He!
Now - is that what they call ...a trip ?? Wink
HugNight - night !!

25 Jan 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I �m packing...packing and packing...going to Mariethe �s wedding! Lalalla :)
Hugs from a Seychellois...Smile
Actually there are some people from Seychelles on ESLP and they are now enjoying FANTASTIC summer weather!! :)

25 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >