Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PEN FRIENDS NEEDED!!    

PEN FRIENDS NEEDED!!

mourisca
Portugal

PEN FRIENDS NEEDED!!

I am a teacher in Portugal. My nineteen students (boys and girls) would like to have penfriends from different countries. They are beginner/elementary level students and they want to correspond in English. The students are 11/12 years old. They�ll write their letters about their routines, school, country� in word format and the letters will be sent to you by mail).

Please send me a PM if you �re interested or if you know someone who would.

Hugs from Portugal!

28 Jan 2011      

Abizer
Yemen

Hi Mourisa,
I am Nasreen from Yemen. I read your post and am interested in this project very much. I am excited about it.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Please send me an e-mail to futher discuss the project. I �d like to start st the earliest.�
This is coz presently I am teaching elementary level and they are also studing the basic grammar and if they practice with someone from outside, they will learn better.
Awaiting your reply
Nasreen

28 Jan 2011     

Marajeck
Brazil

Hi, Mourisa, my name is Samuel and I teach English in Brazil. Well, I would like to be a penpal of your students and I have a lot of students too. My e-mail is ([email protected]), send me e-mail to clear more about some details of your great project.

Thanks, Samuel.

28 Jan 2011     

nickole
Romania

hi, I �m Nicole from Romania and my students are eager to improve their english. My e-mail is [email protected].
Thanks

28 Jan 2011     

noemilima
Argentina

HELLO MOURISCA���� I�m NOEMI FROM ARGENTINA, I like your proyect and I would like to be part of it. My e mail is  [email protected] I start school - AGAIN - on 28 th February and i want to know more about .THANKS

28 Jan 2011