Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Spinning wheel    

Spinning wheel

melinaki
Greece

Spinning wheel

Dear colleagues,
Do you know what tool we use to create a spinning wheel in a powerpoint presentation. My pupils loved the one I downloaded and I would like to make others of my own with different lexical items.
Thank you

31 Jan 2011      

htunde
Hungary

Hi Melina,

I love creating power point presentations, especially games and it took some time to figure out how to make animations. I do the spinning wheels cliccing on �Custom Animation � then �Add Effect �, �Emphasis � and there �Turn � or �Spin � (I �m not sure what the last is called in English because my computer has the Hungarian version of the ppt.) After this you can add particulars as Timing. You can find tutorials like http://www.internet4classrooms.com/technology_tutorials/powerpoint_basic_office_xp_technology_tutorials.htm
online, maybe it will be more clear than my explanation. If you had already downloaded a ppt with similar animations, have a look at the right side, where all the details appear, it might also give you a clue.
Good luck,

T�nde

31 Jan 2011