Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Valentine īs Day - same old, same old?    

Valentine īs Day - same old, same old?

boydegg
Thailand

Valentine īs Day - same old, same old?

Hi, teaching friends

Why not give wordsearches a break this Valentine īs day?

Maybe your students would enjoy reading a scene from Romeo and Juliet in comic book form? How about some amazing trivia facts with a romantic theme?

It īs all free, including worksheets and teaching notes.

Share the love - Happy Valentine īs Day!

Brian

x

ps - I hope you guys don īt mind me promoting Grammarman here from time to time. It īs always when I īve got something to share; usually resources that are too big in memory size to put on ESLprintables. And in addition, I try to reply to other people īs forum posts from time to time, so that I īm joining in with the community rather than just coming here to promote my comic. That īs it. Cheers!

31 Jan 2011      

MarionG
Netherlands

Thank you sooo much!! Finally I have students at a high enough level to enjoy your work!! The Romeo and Juliet stuff is amazing. BTW i think it is more than OK for you to promote grammarman here. Even more so, I think it is very generous of you. You offer a wonderful resource, free of charge, original and of a very high quality...What on earth could be wrong with that!

31 Jan 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Brian..www.grammarmancomic.com is  a great site..I wish you lots of success. Ed

31 Jan 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

A really great site!Thanks for sharing!

31 Jan 2011     

boydegg
Thailand

Thanks, guys. You īre welcome!