Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i need your help plz    

i need your help plz

souzane
Jordan

i need your help plz

hi teachers,

i found this site when i was searching for essays on the net, i study interior design in a vocational school

i have to do essays in 4 days but i hate writing , i feel very stupid in this subject :)

please i need your help.

1- suppose you are an engeneer in a company and you are asked to design a villa from the inside. discuss in an essay form.

2- you work in a company and they asked you to design a villa from the outside . tell us about it.

3 - psycologists say that well organized and disciplined people succeed in their lives. tell us how.

thx 4 ur help

2 Feb 2011      

Chilvis
Argentina

sorry to ask but what exactly are you looking for in this site????

I know writing essays is a pretty difficult task (and sometimes I hate it too) but how can we help on those topics you mentioned???? Disapprove

3 Feb 2011     

doubledecker
Finland

I may be wrong here but I think this new "member" just wants us to help him/her cheating!!! funny thing to read on a site fuuuuuuulllllll of teachers!!!!LOL

Thanks Souzane, you �ve really made my day Clap

peggy

3 Feb 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

Souzane, this is a site on which teachers share teaching material and help each other out in numerous ways.
But I dont think there have been cases of writing papers for each other. That � s something we fight in our jobs: people making others work for them and submitting the work as their own. So I don �t think you �ll find what you are looking for.

3 Feb 2011