Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please answer my Q. ???    

please answer my Q. ???

tenbest
Jordan

please answer my Q. ???

I SENT THIS q. ONE HOUR ago , Iam afraid that you miss it so i sent it a gain as a link of the previous Q. :) 

please open it and if you have any answer put it 

thanks in advance  

9 Feb 2011      

almaz
United Kingdom

There �s always the distinct possibility that most members don �t use that particular textbook and can �t help you. It doesn �t mean you �re being deliberately blanked. Did you check the �Search forum posts �? Apart from the fact that one member gave some good advice, there �s also this, for example (this member may be able to help too).

By the way, if you want people to respond appropriately, don �t just give the link. Repeat your original request or, more importantly, rephrase it (you don �t need to come across as �needy �). 

Best of luck, anyway.

9 Feb 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Tenbest,

I don �t use this book.

However, have you seen these posts?

LES

9 Feb 2011     

roneydirt
United States

First it sounds more like you want others to create your lesson plans.  "Give me worksheets and assignments"  Are you a teacher?  And yes I am being blunt.  I typed the book into Google and found it and the teacher guide that is quickly downloadable. 

Download enterprise 3 english book for free, Free download enterprise 3 english book from rapidshare
ineedfile.com/enterprise-3-english-book

From the company site free materials.

For additional material look at the chapter objectives and go to the top of the ESLPrintables site and type it in.  Click on the newest to see if there is any that can be downloaded for free if you have the 30 points.  If not look through the others to see what you can use.  I typically download a lot of worksheets and pick and choose what I view as acceptable for my students since we have vary ranges of levels in different classes.  I would suggest that too for expansion material to be used in the class.

10 Feb 2011