Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Animated images in a Powerpoint?    

Animated images in a Powerpoint?

Missbrittany
France

Animated images in a Powerpoint?

Bonjour!
I �ve found great powerpoints on this site, I �ve learned to make my own, but I can �t manage to insert animated images found on �Google � . Whatever I do, the result always is a fixed image. Could somebody explain how they do it?
Thanks!

11 Feb 2011      

semio123
Italy

I was told that animated images must be in a .gif format, but I don �t know much about ppts.

11 Feb 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. As far as I know you insert them as you would any regular picture. I have many PPTs with animations and I �ve done it that way. Send me a copy and I �ll take a look at it. I �ll PM you with my email address.

11 Feb 2011     

Aline37
Turkey

When you insert animated images in a ppt they first appear as fixed images. It is only when you check the slideshow that the animation can be seen.

Hope this helps. Good luck anyhow.

Aline

11 Feb 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi
If you are working with a Mac computer, the two most recent versions have, unfortunately, disabled gift animation.
Otherwise, if you have a PC, you must run the slide show to see the animation.
Linda

11 Feb 2011     

epit
Turkey

Hi ,Aline tells right .Animated  figures acts in the full screen

11 Feb 2011