Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Wanted : penfriends    

Wanted : penfriends

Faurfab
France

Wanted : penfriends

Dear Friends,

My pupils have just done a writing assessment ; they had to write a letter to a penfriend and introduce themselves(age/ date of birth/ residence/ family/ pets/physical description/ personality/ hobbies / talents/ school etc...).
They would now like to send these letters to real penfriends! So if you are interested, send me a message. It would really be great if they could realize that what they learn at school, can be very useful to meet people in their every day life!
Thanks for your answers.

Fabienne

Ps :They are about 13 years old.

14 Feb 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Fabienne

My kids would love it; they have just finished something like that.

Could we get a list of names, so that they would adress each letter to a real friend and send them all, by email?

Let me know, if you agree.
Linda

14 Feb 2011     

sawer
Turkey

hello,

so did my pupils.

they have sent some letters to the students who live in LeMans -FR-, we have already received back a letter, but my pupils are realy eager to have letters addressing � �their own names � �

so i have 150-200 names.

i may send 20 or 30 names and addresses to each volunteer countries.

PS: We did this application by sending real letters, not e-mail. that�s what I want.

14 Feb 2011     

pfreites
Argentina

Dear teachers,
                          Hi, I�m back after the arrival of a new member in my family, my daughter Zaira; she is two months. 
Last year I carried out a project about PENFRIENDS and my students were really HAPPY; 
I sent the teacher MY SCHOOL E-MAIL ADDRESS, and a list with the names of my students and the other teacher did the same.
This year, I�d like my new students have the opportunity to exchange letters or e-mail and learn from other cultures, too.   

If any of you are interested, write me a pm and I�ll send you an answer as soon as possible. 

14 Feb 2011     

mariannina
Italy

pfreites best wishes for your little girl, how lovely to tell us.
Thank you and hugs.
Mariannina

14 Feb 2011     

mrlypy
Brazil

I have got 32 students (very low level of English) that can write about their daily routine, school and family)  if you interested, please le me know, please. my email address is  [email protected]

14 Feb 2011     

christofor
Romania

My students would love to. You can send us some names addresses or emails and we send you back ours.

we are waiting for hearing from you.
best wishes, [email protected]

14 Feb 2011     

christofor
Romania

My students would love to. You can send us some names addresses or emails and we send you back ours.

we are waiting for hearing from you.
best wishes, [email protected]

14 Feb 2011     

romynita
Argentina

Hi! I am from Argentina and I would like to start a pen- friend project with my sts.

I work with sts from primary school 8-9 with a low level of english. (30 sts)
and I also have secondary school students (14- 17 years old) with an intermediate level.

If you are interested, please e-mail me and we can talk it over. 

my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

Romina

9 Mar 2011