Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > What´s wrong????????????    

What´s wrong????????????

Nebal
Lebanon

What´s wrong????????????

Hello to all,
As I was going back to the question " Grammar Confusion" I posted on Monday ,  I was surprised by the responses I read.
What was going on yesterday???????? I hope that no one misunderstood me .

Ya I send a message to Vickiii and other users , asking about the same " Confusion", not because I don�t trust Goodnesses and Zora�s responses. It�s all about needing more opinions.

I respect all of you and the time you�re spending on thinking of how to help me.

My dear friends, If I offended any , I�m sorry coz I didn�t mean it.

Thnx a lot !!!!!!!!
Nebal

10 Dec 2008      

goodnesses
Algeria

Sorry Nebal but I don�t understand what you�re talking about.

10 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

I, too, am a bit lost as to what is going on? Please explain Nebal, what happened?? 

10 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Wacko Ermmm..... who is offended?  Lol - everyone is so kind hearted they are always worried about offending people.... That is so nice!

I suggest we all reread comments that we think mean that someone is offended or upset and assume that comments were meant either in humour or have been misunderstood. 

Usually comments can be taken two ways - I prefer to take them in the most positive way possible:
EG - This message I got on my email:

"vicki you always have to comment on everything and you have so much to say"

Awwwww - what a nice thing to tell me- you�re welcome - i will keep sharing my opinions just for this kind person who forgot to say thank you anywhere but I am sure that is what they meant to say!Wink

10 Dec 2008