Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Recent contributions    

Recent contributions

Eibe
Portugal

Recent contributions

Hi,

I haven �t been able to find any of my printables in the new contributions section Confused
Is there any reason for that?
Thanks.

18 Feb 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Hello, Eibe!  If you �ve uploaded today, it will probably appear in tomorrow �s contributions, as it has to do with the Spanish time zone (Spain) so, just be patient, they will appear!

But if you have already uploaded them a few days ago, then they will not appear, since the worksheets are only under "New Contributions" for one day.

Mmmm... older members, am I correct?

Hugs, to All!!!

Mar

18 Feb 2011     

Apodo
Australia

You can see your own new contributions by clicking on your name under your avatar, then clicking on my printables, newest first.
I think they don �t appear until the �changeover � time - Spanish midnight - then they are in new contributions for 24 hours.
 (At least I think that�s  how it works- someone please correct me if I �m wrong)
That �s why you have to wait for your points to appear too.

18 Feb 2011     

Eibe
Portugal

Thanks for your replies Smile
You see, I �ve never been able to find any of my printables in the "new contributions", even though I waited and checked in the previwed time.
Somehow I �m getting this strange feeling that here you need lots of flashy colourful templates and dummies...   I �ll wait and see what happens

Thanks again!

18 Feb 2011