Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE? THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR ME TO GET A JOB !!!     

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE? THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR ME TO GET A JOB !!!

AishaC
Cyprus

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE? THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR ME TO GET A JOB !!!

I am a new teacher. I just graduated from my MA TESOL. I found a job but they are asking me to provide them with a plan design( a sketch) for two different classes in order to get the job. I o not have previous teaching experience. Can somebody help me with the cases below. I can really use suggestions. Thank you in advance. : 

1. A 1 to 1 course, student level is pre-intermediate, 20 yrs old, having two months to learn English to attend a two week training for TOEFL ibt or IELTS exam.

2. A group type class ( at most 8 students), attending a 4 week course, 4 hrs a week, seeking to learn vocabulary and English structure: What approach you will choose to teach vocabulary, what approach you will take once students will produce linguistic tasks, what you will target while teaching English structure.

18 Feb 2011