Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WOD Winner of 17/02/2011    

WOD Winner of 17/02/2011

imanito
Morocco

WOD Winner of 17/02/2011

Hello guys!
to be honest with you, it was really hard to decide the winner because all you guys posted incredibly funny "daffynitions." 
there is another thing that made it even harder is that I got PMed by douglas (BTW,thank you very much)who informed me that the word had been used before, I was really sorry because I didn �t know and also I couldn �t change the word because I found the PM very late and there were only 3 hours left before the time of the winner �s announcement. 
I didn �t know what to do, so I decided to leave things as they were because I didn �t want to disappoint the people who sent their "daffynitions" and as I really noticed they put some effort in it. Anyway, I am sorry again.....and it �s now time to disclose the winner: Congratulations franknbea I loved your daffynition so much Big smile 
"this sounds like my grandfather trying to start up his chain saw after he �s left it out in the rain for a couple of days...............
ZEN...ZIZEN.........ZIZEN............ZIC!  ZENZIZEN............ZIZEN...........ZIC! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Thank you so much guys for participating!
Hugs Hug

18 Feb 2011