Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > thanks for all WSs with famous songs!!!    

thanks for all WSs with famous songs!!!

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

thanks for all WSs with famous songs!!!

I wanna saythaaanx  for all teachers who upload the WSs to practice the lyrics of famous songs!!!!
My teenagers and even grown-ups are soooo involved in listening and doing exercisesss!!!!And I am really happy with my work then!!!!thanx a lootttttttttt!!BTW I upload the songs to their mobiles - and they listen and remember the words!!!It is great activity!!those who didn�t try it - please do it!!!It will be a successssss!!!

10 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

You are right, nebo Londona. And they learn a lot from the lyrics!!!

10 Dec 2008     

dennismychina
China

Nebo You�re a Sweetheart.

I�m currently working on an ongoing lesson with music, involving types of - the emotions involved ect. a very mixed bag and I never thought of looking at the songs file. :~[ ......hundreds of them. THANK YOU.

BUT HELP ME PLEASE

Would the younger members please give me an idea of what hot and what�s not? My SS are 15 / 16 year old Chinese senior grade one (Gr. 10). I�ve lost touch with the latest songs. I started with Alanis Morrisette. (believe it or not she is in a large part of a unit in the Chinese English Text book.) by the way her music is great for feelings / emotions. Although they still think Michael Jackson is great, it would be nice to introduce the current latest songs / artists in any category by pop would probably be more appropriate, I think.

Thanks in anticipation.

Enjoy.

10 Dec 2008     

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

thanx dennismychina)) Well my students were happy to work with Rihanna�s songs, also Nelly Fortado. Next lesson I will use Mourandi�s song. Also they like Britney Spears of course))Beyonce? Pink? Moby?
It is for you to choose))Wink

10 Dec 2008