Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Damaged file    

Damaged file

yingying
China

Damaged file

Hi, everyone. It happens once a while that once I made some changes to the downloaded worksheet and saved it, the file cannot be opened anymore. And the file is classified as damaged .I have no idea of how to restore it. Does anyone help me sort out this problem or teach me how to avoid this in the future? Thankx in advance.

10 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

Why don�t you keep the file you have downloaded and save the modified one as a separate document??? If the second one is damaged, you�ll keep the original one

10 Dec 2008     

yingying
China

I know it sounds stupid. Yes, you are right . I am also going to do what you suggested. But, still I am curious to know why it happened and how to avoid it. Many thanks.

10 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

It doesn�t sound stupid to me, yingying. Everybody may experience such things as you did. We are here to help each other.

10 Dec 2008