Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Errors on my powerpoint slide, question word maze    

Errors on my powerpoint slide, question word maze

foose1
United States

Errors on my powerpoint slide, question word maze

This is in reference to the Question word maze game that I recently posted.  There are a few errors in it.  Thanks to coyote.chus for letting me know of the errors. 

In the first slide:
- _______ one do you want  will you buy?
- _______ can a find a bookstore? (I instead of a)

You can correct the booboos by going into the first slide and putting it into animation mode/custom animation. 
Go a little beyond the upper right corner of the slide.  Click on each square (a little at the corner) and drag the boxes down one at a time until you find the squares with the errors.  Keep in mind that the animations paths are locked but keep an eye on them when moving the squares as 2003 has a tendency to not work properly at times. Especially if it is not in custom animation mode.  You should not have to put the question boxes back to their original position as the paths are locked.

If you cannot fix this yourself, please pm me with your email address and I will send you a corrected version. 
For anyone else viewing this, I updated the ESL slide at 10:15 Thailand time.

Sorry for the errors.  I thought I checked these yesterday but I guess I was to quick and should have waited a day or two.

21 Feb 2011