Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > sharing some power points from this site    

sharing some power points from this site

gloriawpai
Brazil

sharing some power points from this site

I �m starting as a volunteer tutor at a Brazilian school for underprivileged youths in Teres�polis and it is being coordinated by www.fluentfuture.com. I �d like to ask for permission to use and share the powerpoints and some worksheets with other volunteers.  Thank you in advance.

1 Mar 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Hi Gloria. You might want to ask the individual owners of the work you want to share.

1 Mar 2011     

Errie
Japan

Hello Gloria,

You can share my wss whenever and to whoever you want to.
Good luck with voluntering!

errie

1 Mar 2011     

roneydirt
United States

I think it is a good idea, but don �t just share the ws and PowerPoints.  Share the website as a whole including the community on here and the links.

For those that want to know about the organization she is volunteering with:

It teaches more than English.

1 Mar 2011     

lafrohnaple
China

I agree! I would share and introduce the site to your colleagues. Once you share, it will perk their intrest. You are always welcome to share my worksheets--I am prettu sure that is what this website is about.

1 Mar 2011     

jannabanna
France

No problem with using any of mine - that �s what this site is all about, after all!

Good luck
Janet

1 Mar 2011