Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problem with password part 3    

Problem with password part 3

Annfloke
France

Problem with password part 3

Hello,

Sorry to bother you with the same problem for the third time, but I had to try one last time before abandonning the idea to be able to use my "Llywan" account again.
So this is my last attempt to try and recover it.
If I can �t I will just download my woorksheets to this new account I had to create to be able to reach ESL.

So here is the problem:
I �ve changed the password of my "Llywan" account 2 weeks ago and since then I can �t log in anymore.
I �ve tried several times (almost everyday, just in case) with both my new(sent by the site itself, so no mistake possible) and my previous passwords, but it never recognised any of them.

I have sent two or three emails to Victor without success (probably due to the amount of mails he must have everyday).

So I �ve created this new account to be able to ask for help.... Can somebody, anybody heeeeeeeeeeeeelp me, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase? LOL

Thanks for your answers.

Llywan

1 Mar 2011      

Redbull
Thailand

As Victor is the web master he should be able to reset your account for you and send you a password for you to use then once inside you can change it for a new one.
He would have to ask you some questions to make sure you are who you say you are.

But you have said in your post he hasn �t got back to you and you have made contact three times by email to him.
send him an email by Gmail if you don �t hear from him here is his Gmail address........
[email protected]

If you still don �t get any response then do what you said you was going to do........
I will just download my worksheets to this new account I had to create to be able to reach ESL.

good luck!

1 Mar 2011     

Annfloke
France

Thanks for your answer.

I have already sent an email to his administrator address.
I �ll try again then.

Thanks.

Take care

1 Mar 2011     

Llywan
France

Yesssssssss.

My real account works again thanks to Victor.

Thank you again Victor.

1 Mar 2011