Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points from ws    

Points from ws

laurabar
Italy

Points from ws

Hi everybody. I registered on Wednesday and sent my first printables. It took some points yesterday. Today I can see I have points in the ws, but no points on my account. Is it ok? I have to wait more days? Or there �s some problem?
Thanks for your help.
Laura

4 Mar 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Laura and welcome. Yes you have to wait for your points. You will usually get them a day after your ws or ppt has been dnloaded. Ed

4 Mar 2011     

libertybelle
United States

The rules will explain everything.

http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

4 Mar 2011     

laurabar
Italy

I read the rules. They say you have to wait 2 days.
I sent my printable 3 days ago.
Well, I hope to have some points tomorrow.

4 Mar 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

one of your ws is still a "new contributions" so you will receive your points tomorrow (more than 30 points)... as for the other ws you uploaded 2 days ago you should have received your 34 points today... it seems strange you didn �t get them... did you download any ws yet?
if tomorrow morning you still have no points you should contact Victor (send him a private message) he �s the administrator of this website and will be able to solve your problem!
take care and welcome!!!

4 Mar 2011     

laurabar
Italy

You understood perfectly. I also tried to download a ws, but the system told me I have 0 points. I �ll see tomorrow with the second ws I send. Thanks for your help.

4 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Yes, it does seem strange. You �ve got exactly 34 downloads for each worksheet (as of 23.20 Spanish time) on two separate days. Nice symmetry, but this could possibly mean that there �s either a glitch in the system somewhere or you �re just about to receive your points for your first w/s any...minute...now...

4 Mar 2011