Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PEN-FRIENDs / PEN-PALs wanted... =)    

PEN-FRIENDs / PEN-PALs wanted... =)

lisa.weix
Austria

PEN-FRIENDs / PEN-PALs wanted... =)

Good evening, everyone!
Three of my students would love to find an e-mail - pen-friend somewhere in the world - do you think any of your students would be interested? They are all girls, 12 and 13 years old, and they are really sweet! :) They live in a little town in Austria...
I�d love them to find somebody nice! :) Thanks in advance!
Have a great Sunday everyone! =)

6 Mar 2011      

Stiliana Andreyeva
Turkey

Dear Madam,

I am a teacher in a high scool in Sakarya in Turkey, my sts  want to have pen friends,I have been searching penfriends.My sts are between 15-17.I would be pleased to cooperate with you at any time.
Best wishes.

6 Mar 2011     

mrlypy
Brazil

My daugther is  nineteen years old and she wants to correspond with your students. we are in Brazil. her email is : [email protected]

6 Mar 2011     

Stiliana Andreyeva
Turkey

Dear Sir,

thank you a lot,I have taken the mail , and I will  give it to one of my hardworking sts.
Have a good night.

6 Mar 2011     

ufuk-arden
Turkey

Hi from Turkey. I �m an English teacher from Balikesir/Turkey. I work in a primary school and am dealing with the students aged between 10-14. So I also have  some nice and friendly girls at that age. Also some boys aged 14. They are eager to have pen or e-mail friend. Most of them are at the elementary or intermediate level. Hope to hear from you....

6 Mar 2011     

Ispanka69
Russian Federation

Hi, I am from Russia and my students of 13-14 years old are eager to have pen friends. If you are interesteted in penpals from Russia we"ll be glad to write you as soon as possible. Wait for your answer!

6 Mar 2011     

romynita
Argentina

Hi! I am from Argentina and I would like to start a pen- friend project with my sts.

I work with sts from primary school 8-9 with a low level of english. (30 sts)
and I also have secondary school students (14- 17 years old) with an intermediate level.

If you are interested, please e-mail me and we can talk it over. 

my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

Romina

9 Mar 2011