Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > the winner of the WOD March 9 and 10    

the winner of the WOD March 9 and 10

maryse pey�
France

the winner of the WOD March 9 and 10

Obviously my word scared a lot of you ! Only 3 (maybe more addicted than the most ?) answered. Let me tell you the funny story these answers inspired me : My friend, Queen Sophia, phoned me some days ago and told me that she had heard about a new restaurant, which speciality was pancakes, in Sephia. She asked me if I would like to go there with her. So I took my priceless car, trademark Kia, and went there. Once the dinner started I felt an urgent need to scratch my ear... the sharp scratching-ear attack was contagious !!!

Thanks so much to the 3 of you : I have laughed a lot !

The true meaning of this word from the Greek ancient kabbala is : the subtle number and philosophical vibration of words explaining the human feelings and behavior...

And the winner is : Douglas ! Thanks for the optimistic fun !

11 Mar 2011