Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MORE THAN ONE POST???    

MORE THAN ONE POST???

plemos
Portugal

MORE THAN ONE POST???

Sorry!
This is probably a silly question, but I have been noticing that some members are posting the same worksheets 2, 3 and even 4 times . I didn �t want to believe at first, but finally came to the conclusion that it is so!!!
Is this a new Rule??????
Thanks for your reply
Paula

15 Mar 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

I �m not sure of which worksheets you are refering to, but if the uploading of ws  is working like the forum is (take a look at the post below yours), then people are trying too hard to post and end up posting the same ws multiple times.

15 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, Ed. And, if OLGA happens to be reading this: you know you can remove your superfluous posts if no one has actually responded to them? 

15 Mar 2011     

OLGA11
Belarus

HEY ! it is not a worksheet !!!! �i dont send worksheets many times

i had bad connection �. it copied �3 times ! SORRY�

15 Mar 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

Oh boy, this happened to me once as well... for the same reason - felt so embarassed, but was able to remove it.

15 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

It�s because this site is soooooooo darn slow at the moment.  You think nothing is happening so you refresh, and probably post again unknowingly.  But peeps with duplicate WS (with no dl�s) and posts can easily remove them unlike the bithday wishes.

16 Mar 2011