Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Help my blog. It needs your help    

Help my blog. It needs your help

AGUILA
Spain

Help my blog. It needs your help

Hello again dear friends!

I need your help. As you well know, I�ve got a blog (ingleslaslomas.blogspot.com), but sometimes I can�t upload photos or articles concerning school activities. I would like to upload some material in my blog, such as free material, videos or activities in order my students can watch or download them. Do you know any interesting webpage where I can do this? Thanks a lot and thanks for your answers. You�re a great team!!! Hug

27 Mar 2011      

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi Aguila,

Since you have your own blog, I think the next step is to start your account on one of the file-hosting websites - and I suggest going for www.mediafire.com, it keeps track of your downloads - and upload your stuff there. This way, you can secure some space in your blog for other stuff as your blog will grow by time.

And to share you material go through the following: (ex. A worksheet )

01. Upload your worksheet in your mediafire account - assuming you did choose it -.
02. Copy the URL after the uploading is done.
03. In your blog, start a new post.
04. Type in your description, add your pictures - if you like - and add the link at the bottom.

Hope this is what you �re actually looking for, otherwise; please explain it to me further ^^,

Take care,

27 Mar 2011     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hi Aguila,
I usually use WIKI :
you can have a look at mine :

(This is about English)

You can create your own and it �s free.
There are video tutorials that explain how to use it.
It is great if you want to upload  word documents , PDF, pictures.
I usually have huge problems with videos, so, if I want to add a You Tube video I usually provide the link if I can �t embed it. I hope this helps.
Hugs
sabrina

27 Mar 2011