Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > why my points are taken out    

why my points are taken out

CHARAF
Morocco

why my points are taken out

dear colleagues

why my points are taken out of my account enven though i am a premium ?

28 Mar 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Wasn �t any of your wss reported and removed? Or maybe you have removed some of your work yourself? In that case your points would be gone too.

28 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Sorry, Charaf, but

"why my points are taken out of my account enven though i am a premium?"

doesn �t say an awful lot about your problem. I know there are some excellent mind-readers on this site, but, for the rest of us, could you perhaps be a wee bit more precise?

28 Mar 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Premium users are granted 30 free downloads from the recent contributions every day. If you exceed this limit or download older worksheets it �ll cost you one point each worksheet.

28 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

As far as I can see, Charaf has been a premium member since (at least) December of last year. If he hasn �t sussed the �free download � entitlement by now, I can only suggest he has another look at the �Rules and Instructions � or, if that �s a bind, the FAQ section. Failing that, of course, he could always re-phrase his request and repost it here later. Or send it to the Teachers � Caf�: they love this sort of question there Evil Smile

28 Mar 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Alex
Why would the cafe people love this type of question? Did I miss something?

28 Mar 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Possibly the Evil Smile

28 Mar 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Ah! The evil smile... er ... Sorry, enven though i am a premium,  I �m still in the dark Tongue

28 Mar 2011