Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > EASTER STORYTIME!    

EASTER STORYTIME!

AJFC
Portugal

EASTER STORYTIME!

Hello, dear friends! Hope everything is ok with you!

Easter is coming and I must start working Easter vocabulary and activities with my primary students. I thought of a story where they could find/recognize some words related to Easter, such as "Easter bunny", "Easter Egg", "Easter Basket", "Egg Hunt", "Chick", "Lamb", "Happy Easter", etc... Could you advice me some nice simple story to work on this activity? I would prefer something I could get from the Internet, as for the moment I don �t have much time to go from store to store to find books. I �ve got too much work and I �m working on my thesis oral part + my wedding day!!!!!

All the help you could give me, would be much appreciated!

THANKS A LOT! HAVE A NICE DAY!;)*

HUGS FROM RAINY PORTUGAL Wink

30 Mar 2011      

Mariethe House
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=389704#thetop

You will find lots more if you type Easter in the content box above !

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

by the user:

Search only recent contributions

30 Mar 2011     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hi.
I �ve got a simple Easter story "The Busy Easter Bunny". You have to read it and use Easter vocabulary instead of the pictures. It looks like this:

If you PM me your email I will send it to you.

30 Mar 2011     

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Dear Silvanija,

Your Easter story looks really interesting to me. Could you please send it to me too? I �ve just sent you a PM with my e-mail address.

Thanks a lot!

30 Mar 2011     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello all.
I have finally found that story on the Net, so here is the link http://www.abcteach.com/directory/seasonalholidays/easter/

You just have to scroll down the page a bit, was in a hurry earlier and missed it.

I have sent the story to all who PMed me their emails.

Big smile Hug

30 Mar 2011