Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > The worksheet leyout has changed     

The worksheet leyout has changed

Nandel
Argentina

The worksheet leyout has changed

Can someone help me? I �ve uploaded a worksheet about possessive case today. When I had a look at the worksheet preview the layout has changed. then I downloaded my own worksheet and it was as I sent it. I don�t know if it happens to everybody. I don �t know what �s wrong. Thanks

1 Apr 2011      

RukiaK
Mexico

Yeah, it has happened to me, don �t worry, just check your WS.

Sometimes I just have to move some images and paragraphs,  I save it and update my printable. Then I check if the layout looks as it should be.
If not, I try to change again my WS.

If this doesn �t work, you can specify in your description that your Worksheet is fine and there �s nothing wrong with it.

Good luck!

1 Apr 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hi

This has happened to me in the past, too, and when I checked with some other members at that time it seems that even though the worksheet looks fine and everything is in place when it is downloaded onto your computer, on other people �s computers the things are out of place.

It is quite easy to solve this, select everything on your page and group together, using right click and group objects.

Hope this helps.
Good luck!
Julia

1 Apr 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I agree.  Grouping usually solves the problem.

1 Apr 2011