Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Please some help??    

Please some help??

Tania126
Spain

Please some help??

When I try to download a free tutorial worksheet and I open it, everything is out of place. Then, I tried making a worksheet and I saved it in .doc format but every time I opened it everything was out of place and really messed up. I retried it several times but it didn �t work. Does anyone know why this is happening? How could I make nice worksheets in word? I am on the verge of giving up but I really don �t want to- I would love to begin contributing but it �s becoming very difficult. 

6 Apr 2011      

moravc
Czech Republic

I am not sure what you mean. If you are talking about messy textboxes and pictures, the best way to prevent textboxes and cliparts moving is to group all components.
Work in painting canvas and click and hold mouse button and select all components then rightliclick and choose "Group".
or in Windows XP/2000 hold ctrl+click on all cliparts/textboxes.
Why the worksheets are messy?
Because they were made in different version of Windows. To prevent messy worksheets GROUP all components.
Hope it helps.

6 Apr 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

HOW to make wss NEAT AND TIDY. How to prevent MESSY WS:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=17343

Hot discussion on grouping, BW versions etc:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=17308

6 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Moravc, you are such a generous, helpful person!!! Hug I always read your posts, and you �re always ready to help. Teachers like you are what make ESLP so special!

6 Apr 2011     

Tania126
Spain

Heyy, that �s exactly what I was talking about. This is sooo helpful- really appreciate it. <333

6 Apr 2011