Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Franknbea Radio    

Franknbea Radio

franknbea
United Kingdom

Franknbea Radio

Last night at 8pm GMT or 9pm Central European Time "Ballads and Balladeers revisited" New ballads, new poems, only on: http://franknbea.listen2myradio.com/

Thanks to all those who tuned in, it just wouldn´t be the same without you guys.

6 Apr 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Frank

As usual , Censored  me, myself, the idiot I am.........

I didn �t know, I didn �t listen, I am always with my anthen turned down.

I need some days offfffffffffffffffff..  I �m turning kind of self made mad woman

Always alone, always with heaps of things to do, always late for everything.

As one of my kids  ( a lovely, silly young girl of 12, twice my weight, ) said two days ago:

Sorry, teacher, but your age doesn �t help.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ?

She said, simply, something like You are an old woman

She came from behind and hugged me soooooooooooo strongly, that she pushed me and I almost fell down. She hurted me, and when I was trying to explain that my feet hurt, that I was walking slowly, cause they hurt, that she had hurt me , she SIMPLY said:

So, sorry, teacher, forgive me, but, not my fault; your age doesn �t help.
Had I a gun there................. you would have news from me in the international NEWS.Evil Smile

7 Apr 2011