Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Query    

Query

vikral
India

Query

Hi Everybody

If I have uploaded a worksheet at Scribd.com, can I upload that worksheet here too or if I have uploaded a worksheet at ESLP, can I upload it at Scribd.

Regards
Vikral

13 Apr 2011      

juliag
Japan

Hi Vikral,

If, as I assume is the case, it is your own work, I think you can upload it wherever you want. I �m not sure about how things work at Scribd.com, but here I would make a point to mention in your description of your worksheet that you have also uploaded it there, so that people don �t mistakenly think you have copied someone else �s work and report it.

Hope this helps and have a nice day,
Julia

13 Apr 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I �d suggest you add in the wss description that it was also uploaded at... if you use a different nick / name at the other site. One of the advantages of using your own name on the internet is that everyone can see that the profile is yours wherever you upload your own work.

13 Apr 2011