Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > warm up    

warm up

minegurtop
Turkey

warm up

i usually use videos in my class ... but this video is the best .."Playing For Change: Peace Through Music",

""From the award-winning documentary, "Playing For Change: Peace Through Music", comes the first of many "songs around the world" being released independently. Featured is a cover of the Ben E. King classic by musicians around the world adding their part to the song as it travelled the globe. This and other songs such as "One Love" will be released as digital downloads soon; followed by the film soundtrack and DVD early next year.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2043432/playing_for_change_song_around_the_world_stand_by_me/

14 Dec 2008      

macomabi
Portugal

Broken Heart I Loveyou All.

14 Dec 2008     

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi mariabizarro...

mmm... aaaa!!!! a place where i�d love to be now.... wonderful picture...wonderful place...

anyone care for a marshmello...? ha ha ha...

14 Dec 2008     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I�d love to be there too!!!!!

14 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

MMMMMMMMMM!!!! So hot here and so cold there!!!! It�s a lovely place, I�d like to be there, too!!!

14 Dec 2008